Why Arlo Camera Failed to Connect? Problem Solved 2020
Security has become the prime importance in today’s world. Whether you are looking for advanced security features or high definition surveillance, the Arlo camera is a perfect choice for all.
Whether it is about residential or commercial security the Arlo camera takes care of everything. Whether you are looking for advanced security solutions or features the Arlo camera provides it all.
Moreover, you can easily download and install the Arlo camera app on your smartphone and access the settings menu and features at any time.
However, many times the users complain about experiencing the Arlo camera offline problem. In most cases, this problem occurs if there is a problem in the connection or the batteries are dead.
However, the good part is that you can fix this issue in most cases by following the basic troubleshooting solutions. However, if you are not a tech-savvy person and need help then get in touch with the technical support team for help.
Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix Arlo Camera not Connecting Problem
The Arlo camera is the best solution for anyone who is looking for top-notch security for their home or office space.
However, if there is any problem while using the Arlo camera then do not worry and follow the basic troubleshooting guidelines to resolve the problem. So, if your Arlo camera not connecting to the app then here is what you need to do.
- Turn off the Arlo camera and take out the battery from it then wait for a couple of minutes and reinsert the batteries.
- If the indicator light does not turn on then make sure to check if the batteries have been properly inserted or not.
- If you are seeing amber color light then it means that the battery is low.
- Make sure to replace the batteries with brand new ones to avoid further issues.
- If you have changed the batteries but still the LED won’t light up then the Arlo settings may be turned off.
- Make sure to turn off the Arlo camera and then sign out of the Arlo camera app. Then sign in to the Arlo account again.
- If still, the Arlo camera failed to connect then try placing the camera closer to the mobile coverage area.
- If nothing seems to work then you may have to reset the Arlo camera and set it up again.
These are some of the most important things that you need to note down if there is a problem with the Arlo camera. Here are some more troubleshooting solutions that you can try to resolve the problem.
Quick Fixes Arlo Camera Offline Issue
If you are still facing an issue while using the Arlo camera and the problem doesn’t seem to go away. Then there are a couple of things that you need to try.
But you need to note that the base station is an important device when it comes to the Arlo camera as it is used to connect to the internet. So, here is what you can do if the Arlo camera fails to connect to the network.
- Make sure to check the power adapter and check if it is properly attached to the base station.
- If the connections seem to be working fine then you need to check if the power adapter is working properly or not.
- If needed you can change the power adapter also.
- If the base station and the router are not connected properly using an ethernet cable, then you may experience an Arlo camera offline problem.
- Check the cables are properly connected and make sure the internet is running properly to avoid issues.
Arlo camera is the best choice when it comes to a high definition camera for security and surveillance needs. However, many times the users may come across connectivity or Arlo camera not recording problems.
If you are facing a similar issue then follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned here. But if the problem is unfixed and you need help then get in touch with the Arlo support team for a technical solution.