Black Ink not Printing in HP printer. Inkjet printers can also encounter printing problems. Oftentimes, the owner believes the black ink is low and needs a new replacement, only to find out that the new printer cartridge does not solve the problem.
Troubleshooting Steps When Black Ink is not Printing in HP Printer
- You may know different troubleshooting steps for searching the root of the issue. After doing the actual work for our clients, we HelpTechLine tell you about the real issue and resolution. The first step is making sure the plastic protective tape on the black cartridge is off. Many printer users forget this simple thing and make mistake due to absent mind.
- An HP printer user should check out the printer. Many users simply don’t bother about checking the printer. You must remember that every time you need a new printer cartridge, analyze the steps after the printer is loaded. Run “self-test diagnostic” or “print cartridge alignment” for getting the black ink to work.
- Try cleaning the black ink cartridge, it’s the third step which you should follow. Remove the black ink cartridge from the hp printer and use a cotton swab to clean the laser or scanner block. Wipe the dirt off and also clean the dry ink. This may prevent ink from flowing. Don’t forget to clean the printer head
- If you possess issues on hp laserjet printer, visit menu and click on “diagnostics” and print the “PQ troubleshooting pages”. If the black ink is not printing in hp printer, go to “disable the cartridge” and switch the magenta & black cartridge on the menu. Print the pages again. If black ink still not printing, there might be a problem with the toner cartridge.
- When black ink is not printing, it tells a problem with printers’ laser. The user of the printer may find an error on the LCD screen indicating laser assembly issue
- Wiring connection can also be a reason why your black ink is not printing in hp printers. Wiring connections at laser or scanner may be weak. Check if the plug is loose. Contact for assistance.
Repair or Replace When Black Ink is not Printing in HP Printers
After following the above troubleshooting steps, if you still face printing issues, there might be a serious issue within your hp printer. The mechanism of the hp printer may not be great. Repair your hp printer or replace it with someone.
You can also replace the printer’s part like a transfer kit, roller, fuser or part related to some issue. Always consider the cost of part replacement and repairing before you do so. Best would be to buy the new printer.
If you are still facing issues related to black ink in the printer, just call us at our toll-free phone number given on our website helptechline.
we are available 24 hours and 7 days in your service. Any type of error or issue can be resolved by our experienced tech professionals. Our clients are our strength because they have made us who we are in the past and present. Call us today for printer support.