Echo Dot does not connect to Wifi Error 7:3:4:0:1 Resolving echo dot error code 7-3-4-0-1 is easy but before that, know about how it is spread on the device.
Echo Dot does not connect to Wifi Error 7:3:4:0:1 | Causes of Echo Dot Error Code 7-3-4-0-1
Echo Dot does not connect to Wifi Error 7:3:4:0:1 If I tell you about my experience with this error, then I feel that echo Dot device has worked fine but stopped connecting to the Wi-Fi a few days ago and nothing I could do to connect it again. The echo works fine. When I first turn it on it flashes yellow, like it is discoverable and Alexa gives a signal that it need to connect to the Wi-Fi.
1. Echo Dot does not connect to Wifi Error 7:3:4:0:1 I tried to get it to connect to my network using the Alexa app on my iPhone over a dozen times and it always fails with the error code 7:3:4:0:1 or with no error code.
2. I have reset my modem, my router, and the Echo Dot and tried it again several times.
3. I reset the Echo according to the factory specifications. Did it by holding the Microphone & Minus buttons & tried again.
4. I tried to add the Echo to 3 other networks and it wouldn’t connect to them either.
Echo Dot does not connect to Wifi Error 7:3:4:0:1 | Way to Resolve this Error Code-
To resolve the echo dot error code 7-3-4-0-1, we advise you to follow the below steps-
When using public Wi-Fi, there are a million things that can prevent your Echo from working correctly.
I’ll mention just a few of the more common things.
1. Proxy servers – They relay information from your device to the internet. The echo doesn’t play well with proxy servers.
2. Limited ports – Most computers, smartphones, etc. only use the standard ports such as 80 for web browsing, 443 for secure connections, 110/995 for POP3 (email), and a small handful of other common ports. The echo does not use any of these common ports and they are probably blocked by a public Wi-Fi. If I was the admin of a public Wi-Fi, you bet I would block all non-standard ports.
3. Much public Wi-Fi requires you to “log in” first. Even if there’s no actual login, there probably is some kind of agreement that you must click before you get full access to the Wi-Fi. The echo can’t click anything and can’t agree to anything. It expects the internet to be there, otherwise you get some other kind of error.
4. Other Wi-Fi connections might show up on your smartphone/computer but not the Echo because Echo expects a certain protocol. For example, the outdated WEP protocol is still used in some places and the Echo will not let you use it due to the security risks.
When you click on the website, you will land on a page which is of a trustworthy company. They have been in the industry for years now. They will help you resolve your echo dot 7-3-4-0-1 error easily; they are available 24 hours and seven days.
with the help of our experts at HelpTechLine. We are a team of professionals having more than 5 years of technical support experience. We deal in a call, email or chat. We have a large customer base in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom. You will be guided by different products and services.