Fire TV Support
Amazon Fire TV Stick is a device powerful enough for streaming media device that plugs into an HDTV and lets customers access thousands of movies, TV shows, apps, and games. The Fire TV Support Stick enables any TV to stream content over WiFi such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and much more. The Fire TV Stick comes with a quad-core processor and fast Wi-Fi for great picture quality.
Fire TV Setup
To setup the Fire TV Support follow these steps.
- Turn your HD or UHDTV set on and un-box the Fire TV stick.
- Supply the power to your Fire Stick by connecting the one side of the power cord to the power supply and other to the power port of your Fire Stick.
- The built-in HDMI cable of Fire Stick 3rd Generation allows you to conveniently connect your Fire TV stick to the HDMI port of your HD or UHD TV set.
- Thereafter select the exact HDMI input channel to which you have connected the Fire Stick and wait till you see the Fire Stick logo on your screen.
- Put the included batteries to the included Voice enabled remote and pair it with the Fire Stick by squeezing the home button of this cool remote.
Likewise other Fire Sticks, the 3rd generation also works on internet connection so either you need to establish a Wi-Fi connection. Or, you will need the Ethernet adapter to connect it to the internet via Ethernet cable.
- Once the internet connection is done, register your Fire TV Support Stick under your Amazon account using your Amazon Credentials and start enjoying!
Support for Fire TV
If you are seeking Support for Fire TV Stick troubleshooting then you are at right place. Arrange your consultation call and leave your all queries to us. We provide Fire TV stick help for all Fire TV Stick issues. or join us on chat. Feel free to get in touch!
- Fire TV Black / Blank Screen
- Fire TV remote not working
- Fire TV won’t connect to WiFi
- Fire TV no signal