How to Completely Resolve Geeni Light Bulb not Working with Google Home, Alexa Problem?
Lighting plays an important role in every living space. It surely gives your home a more elegant and at the same time vibrant touch.
It not only improves the ambiance of your home but also make it more efficient and convenient to function. These days incorporating a smart lighting system for your home is easier than you ever thought.
If you are planning to get a smart lighting system for your home then getting a Geeni light bulb is surely a great option for you.
The Geeni smart light bulb kit is right out of the box with light bulbs and sources that can be easily installed and set up with the Google Home and Alexa voice assistant.
The smart technology is incorporating its wings possibly in every arena and the lighting system is one of them.
Geeni light bulb not responding to Alexa or Google Home
The Geeni light bulb is the best lighting solution for those who are looking for a way to incorporate smart technology into their homes.
The smart Geeni lighting system is a perfect addition to your home. The home automation company offers a perfect solution for your Google Home.
Moreover, you can set up the Geeni light bulb with your Google Home app and also enable the Alexa voice assistance to control the light bulb from anywhere.
But to use all of these features you need to complete the setup for the Geeni light on the Google Home. If the setup is not done properly you are most likely to come across the Geeni light bulb not working with the Google Home problem.
Quick Fixes to Resolve Geeni Light Bulb not working with Google Home
If you are facing a problem while using the Geeni light bulb then you need to follow the correct steps to complete the setup. In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you resolve the problem. However, if you are in hurry then get in touch with the technical support team for help.
The first thing that you need to do is to sync the Google Home with the Geeni app at your fingertips at anytime and anywhere.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to complete the synchronization of the Geeni light bulb with the Google Home.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Google Home app on the smartphone. Then you need to register and then complete the sign-in for your Google Home app.
- Then open the Google Home menu and select the + sign.
- Press then Geeni from the home control partners.
- Then you need to complete the authorization for Google assistance by entering the username and the password.
Well, these are the steps that you need to take to complete the Geeni light bulb not working with Google Home.
It is clear that there is some problem and you need to fix this immediately use the smart lighting system without any hassle.
How to Fix the Geeni light bulb not working with Alexa?
Here are the solutions that you can follow to resolve the problem Geeni light bulb smart system.
- Check the Geeni light bulb system must be in the wi-fi range. Try moving the light bulb closer to the wi-fi along with the mobile device and then see if the issue is resolved.
- It is important to use the 2.4 GHz band while connecting the smart lighting system with the wi-fi network.
- Try to add the Geeni light bulb with the Google Home app again.
- Make sure to see if Alexa voice assistance is working properly if the Geeni light bulb not working with Alexa. You can also retrain the Alexa so that it can recognize your voice in a better way.
- Also, check if no obstacle or interference may be blocked with the signal.
Geeni light bulb is an amazing lighting solution for your smart home and the best part is you can easily set it up with the Google Home.
However, many times you may come across problems while using the Geeni light bulb. These issues include the Geeni light bulb not working with Google Home and Alexa.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve the problem. But if the issue is unfixed you must get in touch with the technical support team for help and technical solutions.