How to Factory Reset Kindle Fire Fix 2019-Amazon Kindle Fire is a great device that has all of the things you ever wanted from a tablet at a much reasonable price. Whether you want to browse, play videos, listen to music, install apps and possibly do everything you ever wanted.
However, if you are planning to sell your Kindle Fire or simply if your settings are messed up then you can try to factory reset Kindle Fire. A factory reset can help you in recovering the default settings however, at the same time it erases the data, apps downloads, music from the Kindle Fire.
However, the good thing is that all of this is synced with your Amazon server, so you will not have to buy these things again. But, make sure to keep your data safe and secure before performing the steps for a factory reset.
If you want to factory reset Kindle Fire then the first thing that you need to try is to soft reset the device. This is important because the soft reset does not erase the data from your computer. You can complete the soft reset by following the steps mentioned below.
For 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Generation Kindle Fire
- Press/hold the power button for at least 20-30 seconds. Wait until the Kindle Fire turns off.
For 5th, 6th, & 7th Generation Kindle Fire
- Press/hold the power and the volume down button at the same time for at least 20 seconds. Wait until the Kindle Fire turns off.
If you perform the steps to factory reset Kindle Fire using the hard-reset method then it will completely wipe your data. This means that you need to keep your data safe before performing these steps. Make sure to clear all of the data from the Kindle Fire. Also, make sure the Kindle Fire is charged sufficiently before you perform the factory reset.
For 1st & 2nd Generation Kindle Fire
These are the steps that you need to follow how to factory reset Kindle Fire for the first and second generation.
- Go to the settings and then select the more option.
- Here choose the device and select the reset option factory reset option and then erase the data.
For 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, & 7th Generation Kindle Fire
You can follow these steps to factory reset Kindle Fire for the generations mentioned above.
- Go to the settings then select the device option. Here you need to select the factory reset option.
- In the first step turn off the Kindle Fire. Simply press the power and the volume down button at the same time.
- Now, the recovery screen for Amazon will open. You can use the volume up and down buttons to navigate to the factory reset option.
- Press the power button on the Kindle Fire to select the option.
- Then, use the volume up and down button to erase the data.
- Now, turn on the Kindle Fire by pressing the power button.
Before performing a factory reset Kindle Fire you need to get the backup of the account data. However, any app, music, shows, ebooks that you have purchased are automatically backed and synched with your Amazon account. Also, make sure to update your Kindle Fire before you perform any of these steps. Here are the steps that you need to follow to back up the data before the factory reset.
- Go down from the Kindle Fire and then navigate to the settings.
- Then select the device option and select the backup and restore option.
- Then navigate to select device backup option.
Once you get the backup of the data you can easily restore the data. The backup data is stored in the Amazon account for a year so you can restore it at any time.
How to Factory Reset Kindle Fire is simple with this post, you will certainly know how easy it is. Amazon kindle fire tablet is a great device for the ones who are looking for a perfect solution online. with kindle fire, you can access the Amazon app store, stream the movies and tv shows, kindle store for eBooks.
Reset your Fire tablet only if you wish to remove all content downloaded to it and register it then, such as if you are changing ownership of the device. Help for Kindle Fire HD (3rd Generation), Kindle Fire HDX 7″ (3rd Generation), and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (3rd Generation).
- Amazon kindle fire comes up with the exclusive 7-inch HDX display with high pixel density & perfect color accuracy.
- With amazon underground function, you can get the one of a kind app store experience where over $10k games, in apps and in apps items are provided free of cost. This can include the extra lives, unlimited add on packs, unlocked levels and more.
- You can quietly enjoy more than 33M tv shows, movies, songs, books, games and android apps on amazon kindle fire.
- You get ultra-fast 2.2ghz quad-core processor for a quick app launches and fluid graphics.
- Enjoy the free and live video support for about 24 hours and 7 days for 365 days in a year.
- You get the 720p HD camera with kindle fire that is equipped on the front face.
- Enjoy the peak storage like 16gb, 32 GB and 64gb storage with 2 GB of RAM in cloud space of your amazon account.
- Get fast web browsing with email and calendar support that consists of the combination of Gmail and outlook.
Are you facing problems like Factory Reset Kindle Fire won’t reboot? Have you tried to reset Kindle Fire? Do you know how to factory reset kindle fire?While using Kindle Fire you may need to reset it to fix some of the issues with the Kindle Fire. There have been numerous problems in Kindle Fire for which you need to factory reset Kindle Fire. Sometimes installing new applications may lead to a problem in Kindle Fire, in such a case a simple Kindle Fire reboot can help in fixing the problem.
Methods to Reboot Kindle Fire
If Kindle Fire won’t reboot then you can follow different methods that can help in rebooting the device. However, you need to know that a reboot will also change the settings of the Kindle Fire. We have covered some of the most basic methods that can help in fixing the problem when Kindle Fire won’t reboot.
Kindle Soft Reset
A soft reset simply means that it will restart the Kindle Fire. This means that the restart will not alter the data or the settings of your device. Follow these steps to soft reset the Kindle Fire.
- Press and hold the power button for one minute or more.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds.
- The Kindle Fire will not shut down. You need to wait for the device to restart on its own.
Most of the time soft reset or simply restarting the device may not resolve the issue. In such a case, you need to factory reset Kindle Fire. However, you also need to know that hard reset will also delete the data and the settings of the Kindle Fire. Therefore, the factory reset will change the settings to default. So, here are a few things to note.
- Make sure to get a backup of the data.
- You can move the data to the cloud if required.
To hard reset or how to factory reset Kindle Fire the battery should at least be 30%.
- Go to the home screen and then select the settings option.
- Now select the more option here.
- Here you will have to select the Device option.
- Now, select reset to factory default option.
- Now, you will have to select the erase option here.
This will turn off the device and then it will restart on its own again.
Once your Kindle Fire undergoes a factory reset it shall resolve most of the issues. As mentioned earlier, if you have got a backup you can restore it by following these steps.
- Go to the settings option.
- Select Device options.
- Then select backup and restore option.
Performing a factory reset kindle fire can clear up many of the issues it may be experiencing. A soft reset will set up a frozen Kindle and clean up minor issues.
For issues that won’t work elsewhere, you can work a factory reset, which will turn the Work up to its default settings. Factory resets are still extremely effective if you are getting cleared of the Kindle Fire and need to keep your data.
- Download and Install the Kindle App
- Register Your Kindle Reading App
- Sign In to Kindle Cloud Reader
- How to Upgrade from Kindle for Windows 8 to Kindle for Personal computer?
- Buying and Downloading Kindle Books
- Conserve Power in Your Fire Tablet
- Get Your Fire Tablet to Charge
- Get More Storage on Your Fire Tablet
- Fire Tablet Help Videos
- Which Fire Tablet Do I Have?
- Fire Tablet Quick Start Guides
- Connect Your Fire Tablet to Wi-Fi
- How to Get Support Registering a Fire Tablet to amazon Account?
- Set up Email on Your Fire Tablet
- How I can Create a Child Profile on Fire Tablet?
- How to Resolve Start Up Issues on Fire Tablet?
- Conserve Power in Your Fire Tablet
- Get Your Fire Tablet to Charge
- Get More Storage on Your Fire Tablet
- How to Erase my SD Card Content in Fire Tablet?
- Schedule Smart Suspend on Your Fire Tablet
- Add Content to a Child Profile
- Print from Your Fire Tablet
- Download Books to Your Fire Tablet
- Cancel a Kindle Unlimited Subscription
- Receive a payment for a Kindle Book Order
- Resolve App Errors on Your Fire Tablet
- Clear Browser Search Results on Fire Tablet
How to Factory Reset Kindle Fire-A factory reset, still identified as master reset, is a software restore of an electronic device to its innovative system state by wiping out all the information accumulated on the device to restore the device to its original manufacturer settings. Doing so will eliminate all the data, settings, and operations were already on the device. This is usually done to fix an issue with a device, but we could still make it restore the device to its initial settings. Such electronic devices include smartphones.
Since a factory reset entails deleting all information stored in the device, it is actually the same approach as reformatting a hard drive. Pre-Installed applications and data on the card’s storage card (such as a MicroSD card) will not be deleted. You should perform a factory reset with caution, as it destroys all data stored in the unit. Factory resets can fix various chronic performance issues such as freezing. It won’t remove the device’s operating system.
Kindle Fire Tablet-An Introduction
The Fire once called the Kindle Fire, is a brand of Amazon. It has been Established with Quanta Computer; the Kindle Fire and it was first distributed in November 2011. Earlier, it detailed a color 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS technology and running a custom version of Google’s Android operating system called Fire OS.
A tablet computer is a mobile device, frequently with a mobile operating system & touchscreen display processing circuitry and a rechargeable battery in a separate thin, flat package. Tablets do what other personal computers do, but lack some input/output abilities that others have. New age tablets look similar to the smartphones of present era but the only difference is that they are a little broad than smartphones with 7 inch or great size. They may not support access to the cellular network.
Features How to Factory Reset Kindle Fire
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablet was opened in November 2011. The tablet enters with a 7.00-inch display with a recommendation of 1024×600 pixels at a pixel density of 169 pixels per inch (ppi).
- Amazon Kindle Fire is forced by a 1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor. It runs with 512MB of RAM.
- The Amazon Kindle Fire Runs Fire OS and is forced by a 4,400mAh non-portable battery.
- Amazon Kindle Fire based on Fire OS and packs 8GB of internal storage.
- Connectivity rights on the Amazon Kindle Fire have Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Measurement of the amazon kindle fire is 120mm x 190mm x11.40mm in height, width and thickness. It has a weight of around 413gms.
Do you know how to factory reset kindle fire tablet alone if you desire to get rid of all content amounted to it and sign up it again, such as if you are giving command of the machinery. Get Support for Kindle Fire HDX 7″ (3rd Time), Kindle Fire HD (3rd Time) and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (3rd Time).
Before you move forwards, you may hope to withdraw up your machine if you hope to restore your sites on this equipment or another appropriate fire tablet. Like notice that this will not take care of your account passwords, side-loaded content, or most 3rd party app data, such as game progress.
Important: Because a factory reset will cancel any content you’ve carried to your tablet, act clear to back up your content to your computer first. You’ll indeed be profitable to load your Amazon investments from the cloud on appropriate devices and applications.
Individual app sites, game development, or in-app things may be dropped by resetting. Analysis with the app planned for more details on their app policies before removing your fire tablet.
To Reset your Fire Tablet:
- First walk in achieving the factory reset of your kindle a fire is, Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
- Tap Device Options and thus tap Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Tap Reset to verify.