A Complete Solution on How to Fix Roku Error Code 013
Roku is an amazing streaming media player that allows you to stream some of the most amazing content available on popular channels. If you are bored in the lockdown, then getting a Roku media player is the best way to satisfy your boredom and pass time.
However, while using the device, most of the users complain about coming across issues and errors. One such problem is Roku error code 013, which most of the users have to face at some point in time.
So, if you are one of them, and are thinking of how to fix Roku error code 013 then you have come to the right place.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the troubleshooting solutions that can help you fix the Roku error 013 immediately. But if you are new and have limited technical knowledge, we recommend getting in touch with the Roku technical support team for help.
What is Roku Error Code 013? | Problem Solved
Roku error 013 is one of the most common errors that users complain about. This error is related to the Ethernet cable connection and occurs when the connection is not properly established.
So, if you are seeing this error, then make sure to check the ethernet connections to determine the cause of the problem so that you can find how to fix Roku error code 013.
In such a situation, you need to restart the device, and if the connection fails, then try to disconnect the Ethernet cable and then reconnect it.
How to Fix Roku Error Code 013? Troubleshooting Solutions
So, now that you know the reason for the error, here are some of the troubleshooting solutions that you can try to fix the Roku error 013. But, if you are facing any difficulty or are confused, we recommend getting in touch with the Roku support team for help.
If you have chosen an incorrect wireless network name or have entered the wrong password, then you won’t be able to connect to the network. So, make sure to check the credentials and check if everything is entered correctly while connecting to the network.
If you are not sure whether the device is connected to the network or not, then here are a few things that you need to not down.
- Check any other device, computer, or mobile phone, and see if it is connected to the network or not.
- If the network name is not showing on the list of the networks, then you can ‘select your network’ and then scan to check all the networks.
- If you do not know the name of the network, then go to the support site of your Internet Service Provider and check out the name of the network.
- If you are entering the wireless network, and it is showing incorrect, then try re-entering it. In most cases, the password is case-sensitive. Again.
- If you do not remember the password, then open the website of your Internet Service Provider and you will find a method to recover the password. Make sure to check the bottom of the router, as many times the password is mentioned there.
- If the username and password are correct but still the Roku is not connected, and you are thinking about how to fix Roku error code 013. Then the issue may be with the signal strength.
- So, make sure to check the positioning of the Roku and the router. Try to place the devices closer where there is less obstruction.
- Often a quick restart is all you need to resolve the Roku errors. Restart the Roku and the router and check if the issue is resolved or not.
In this blog, we have covered the steps that you can take to resolve Roku error code 013. But if the problem is still unresolved, then get in touch with theRoku TV Supportteam.
The Roku technicians will help you find out a technical solution for how to fix Roku error code 013 completely.