Firestick is the best streaming device out there in the market. Whether you want to stream movies tv shows, documentaries or anything else Amazon Firestick is surely a great option for all. There are many reasons why the Firestick is considered as a great option for streaming.
However, one of the most prominent reasons is that it allows you to install third-party apps, one of the most popular apps being Kodi for Firestick. Firestick Kodi not working is again a common problem that you may come across however it is nothing to worry about.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the steps that you need to take to resolve Firestick Kodi, not working issues. However, in case you are facing any issue while using Kodi on Firestick then get help from the technical support team for help.
Common Problems that you may face while using Kodi Firestick
There are some common problems that you may have to face while using the Firestick Kodi, However, these problems need to be handled carefully as it can lead to further issues if you do not follow the steps carefully or resolve it immediately.
- Most of the time is Kodi not working on Firestick, then it usually means the Kodi has released an update and that is why TV add ons are not working properly on the Kodi.
- So, you need to update the outdated version of Kodi on Firestick. To fix this problem you will have to reinstall the Kodi and also reinstall the add ons for streaming on the Amazon Firestick.
Furthermore, before following the troubleshooting solutions for Kodi on Firestick you need to know that the solutions mentioned in the blog cover software and hardware related issues that you may come across while using Kodi Firestick.
However, there are good chances that the internet connection is not working so you need to check with your Internet Service provider for it and make sure the speed of the network is fast.
However, if the network or internet speed is not an issue then you can proceed further with the steps.
Steps to Fix Kodi not working on Firestick Issue
Here are some of the most common problems that you may face while using Kodi on Firestick and the solutions that can help in resolving these problems.
- Firestick overheating while using Kodi is a very common problem that you may have to go through.
- To fix this issue get a small fan and place it pointing towards the Firestick. The Firestick is a powerful device for its size so that is why it generates heat especially while playing HD content
- Another problem that you may have to face while using Kodi Firestick is if the Internet Service Provider is throttling or blocking the Kodi streams.
- If this is the problem then it can be easily resolved by using Kodi VPN. You can get in touch with the technical support team for knowing how to use Kodi VPN services on Firestick.
- Lastly, one more common issue while using Kodi on Firestick issues in the app or glitches while using the app. To fix this problem you will have to uninstall Kodi and add ons and then reinstall both again.
- Reinstall Kodi is easy however, in case you are facing any issue get in touch with the experts for help.
Firestick is an amazing device that not only allows you to stream content on different channel apps but also installing third-party apps like Kodi.