Are you wondering how to unlock Kindle Fire without resetting? Then do not worry as we guide you through the steps.
Kindle Fire is an amazing device that offers you numerous features. However, sometimes you may come across a few problems. One such common problem is if you want to unlock the Kindle Fire. You can easily unlock the Kindle Fire by resetting but what if you do not want to reset the Kindle Fire? Here we are going to discuss in detail what you can do to unlock the Kindle Fire without resetting.
Usually, when you do not use the Kindle Fire for a long time then the Kindle Fire goes to the sleep mode. Once the device is on the sleep mode you won’t be able to navigate it. Though, you can use the power button to remove the sleep mode however, not all Kindle devices have the power option in the same place.
- Slide and then release the power button to change the sleep mode of the Kindle Fire. If you slide the switch then it will again turn the device into sleep mode.
- If you are unable to find the power button of your Kindle Fire then look at the top. Some Kindle Fire models like Kindle DX have the power button option on the top. You need to slide the power button as mentioned earlier to turn off the sleep mode.
- In Kindle Fire tablet you can find the power button on the bottom. Slide from left to the right to unlock the sleep mode.
Did you Forget the Lock Screen Password? Here is What you Need to Do
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of the Kindle Fire then you can resolve this issue. Here is how you can unlock Kindle Fire without resetting to recover the password.
- Swipe to the right and the edge of the lock screen.
- Now, enter the password incorrectly five times. The reset message will prompt on your screen.
- Now, select the reset option and this will automatically reset your Kindle Fire to factory default settings.
As you would know factory resetting your Kindle Fire will delete all of the data from your Kindle Fire. However, the content that you have got from Amazon is downloaded safely in the cloud and it will be stored there.
But you may have to download the content if you register to the Amazon account again. If you want to use the Kindle Fire again then you need to connect to a wireless network and then register your Kindle Fire again.
The above-mentioned steps will help you to unlock Kindle Fire without resetting. It is very easy and can be done quickly if you follow the steps that are already mentioned.
Kindle fire is formerly known as the fire and it’s a tablet computer made by amazon company.
It’s built with a quanta computer and it was released in the year 2011. It has a 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS technology & it runs a custom version of Google Android operating system known as a fire operating system.
How to Unlock Kindle Fire Without Resetting – Kindle Fire HD was the second tablet computer in the row from amazon and it came in the year 2012 with kindle fire HDX came along in the year 2013. When the fourth generation of kindle was launched in the year 2014, the name kindle was dropped.
Fix – How to Unlock Kindle Fire Without Resetting 2019 From 2015, fifth-generation was launched with the name fire 7 and it was followed by sixth-generation fire HD 8 in the year 2016. Seventh generation fire 7 released in the year 2017. The ninth-generation Fire 7 is scheduled for release on June 2019.
What to do if you Forgot the Lock Screen Password on Kindle Fire Devices (second generation)
If you don’t know the lock screen password or pin for your kindle fire, you need to reset your device. the below is the points for help purposes of kindle fire HD 7” and Kindle Fire HD 8.9” (Second Generations)
How to Unlock Kindle Fire Without Resetting-Kindle fire pin and lock screen password are different from your amazon account password.
- Swipe from the right-side edge of the screen on the lock screen
- Put an incorrect password or pin five times. You will be prompted to reset your device or wait 30 seconds to try again.
- Select reset to reset your device to factory defaults.
When you reset your kindle fire, it removes all content downloaded to it. The content you purchased from Amazon is saved to your Kindle library in the cloud & remains in the cloud.
Download the content again if you register your kindle fire to your account again. For re-using your Kindle Fire, you will need to connect wirelessly & register your Kindle Fire-How to Unlock Kindle Fire Without Resetting
So, you have applied the above procedure to amazon kindle fire tablet and now you know how to unlock your kindle fire tablet without resetting. It’s easy! Isn’t it? only some simple steps and you are good to go with your amazon kindle fire.
Read For More Kindle Support…..