HP Printer Cartridge Error
You can easily resolve the HP printer cartridge error by the help of following points:
Clean the ink cartridge and carriage electrical contacts
The printer may display ink cartridge error if ink cartridge contact is dirty.
1. Gather the following items like clean distilled water, cotton swabs, sheet papers or towel papers to clean the ink cartridge and carriage:
2. Open the ink cartridge access door & wait until the carriage is idle & silent.
3. The disconnect power cord from the back of the printer.
4. Remove the ink cartridge & place it on a piece of paper with the nozzle plate facing up.
· Don’t leave ink cartridges outside of the printer for more than 30 min. If the ink cartridge is outside of the printer for a long period, ink can dry & clog the nozzles.
5. Dip a clean foam-rubber swab or lint-free cloth into distilled water, and then squeeze any excess water from it.
6. Clean only the copper-colored contacts
7. Repeat these steps for the other ink cartridge.
8. Lightly moisten another cotton swab with distilled water, and then squeeze any excess water from the swab.
9. Use the swab to clean the electrical contacts in the carriage, located inside the printer on the carriage slots.
10. Wait 10 minutes to allow the ink cartridge and carriage electrical contacts to dry.
11. Reinstall the ink cartridges.
12. Close the ink cartridge access door.
13. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
14. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
15. Try to print a page.
16.If you are still unable to print, repeat these steps to clean and reseat the ink cartridges. Multiple cleanings might be necessary to restore printing.
If things are resolved, you won’t need to continue troubleshooting
Reset the printer
For resetting the printer, unplug it when the power is on
1. Turn the printer on if it’s off
2. Wait till printer is idle
3. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer when the printer is on
4. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
5. Wait at least 60 seconds.
6. Plug the power cord back in the wall outlet. HelpTechLine recommends connecting the printer power cord to the wall outlet.
8. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
5. Turn the printer on if it’s off
9. Wait for the printer to be in idle state before proceeding
Don’t go further if the issue is resolved.
Replace the Ink Cartridge
Replacement is the best way to get your hp printer cartridge error removed completely.
Step 6: Service the Printer
Service the printer is your product has some issues.
Servicing is a great option where you can reuse your hp printer. You need to take care of your hp printer cartridge problem.
Go to Help Tech Line official website helptechline.com to schedule a product repair or replacement. You will be taken care and troubleshooting will be done in the affordable price segment. Call us today for genuine technical support.