Why is Hue Lights not Responding to Google Home? Troubleshooting Solutions
Are you looking for a smart lighting system at your home? Then getting hue lights is the best solution for you. The hue lighting system is a perfect addition to your smart home.
Alexa voice control feature is an amazing way to control the hue lights. With smart lights have become an essential part of our day to day life.
The Google Home can be used to control the hue lights on your fingertips. It can be easily connected to the Alexa voice control feature and you can enjoy smart lights.
However, over the past months, Google home users have experienced problems while using the hue lights.
If you are also facing hue lights not responding to Google Home problem then do not worry as you are not alone. In this blog, we have covered the troubleshooting solutions that can help you fix this problem.
But if you are new and are not a tech-savvy person then make sure to get help from the technical support team.
Troubleshooting Hue Lights Not Responding to Google Home Problem
If you are facing a problem while using the hue lights using the Alexa or Google Home then do not worry as it is a common issue.
However, you need to know that this problem can also occur if you haven’t added the hue lights on the Google Home app correctly. So first let us discuss in detail the steps that you need to follow to add hue lights on the Google Home app.
- Open the Google Home app and then choose the option for ‘add device’.
- Then under Select your device page choose hue lights from the list.
- Then under the instructions page link the hue lights with the Alexa voice assistance. It may take a couple of minutes to complete the setup.
- Once the hue lights are paired with the Google Home you can easily control the lighting system.
- Well, that is it this will complete the pairing of the hue lights with the Google Home.
Solutions for Hue Lights not Responding to Alexa
While using the hue lights with the Google Home or the Alexa you may come across a few issues here and there. Here are the solutions that you can follow.
Sometimes if the signal between the hue lights and the Google Home is weak then you may have to face hue lights not responding to Google Home.
This means that the device is quite apart from each other. This can also happen if there are obstacles in between the Google Home and the hue lights that may be blocking the signals.
- To resolve this problem, you need to make sure that the Google Home and the hue lights are placed closer to each and not more than 15 ft apart.
- Also, make sure that these devices are far away from the devices that may interfere with the signals.
If Google Home is having trouble responding to the hue lights then it can occur because of an issue in either one of them.
So, this can happen if you are not using the same account on the Hue light and Google Home app.
- To resolve this problem, you need to check the account on both the apps. Then check if the hue light is properly working on the hue light app.
- If you can control the light using the app then it is clear that the problem is with the Google Home.
- If hue light not responding to Alexa then Alexa may be unable to recognize your voice. To resolve this issue, you can try retraining the Alexa voice control.
- You can do this by going to the Settings and then select ‘teach your assistant voice setting option.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve hue light not responding to the Google Home problem.
However, many times you may not be able to fix the issue. In such a case, you must seek help from the experts.
Get in touch with the technical support team for a complete solution while using hue lights using Google Home or Alexa voice control.