If Kindle battery draining fast and giving you a chance of annoying? Here’s a premium Kindle tip for those who want to get some knowledge referred to your kindle device.
Dissimilar to most electronic devices, when the Kindle’s battery goes desperately down, it does not automatically shut off. In spite of this, it will show you a screen that reads “Critical Battery.
Your battery is empty. To go on running your Kindle, connect to a power source.” If you do not catch this screen shortly after it is displayed, you may detect that by just plugging the Kindle in plug in socket.
. You should follow the below steps:
First, know your device
Below are the kindle devices which you need to know. You may not aware of which kindle you are using:
- Kindle Oasis (10th Generation)
- Kindle (10th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (10th Generation)
- Kindle Oasis (9th Generation)
- Kindle (8th Generation)
- Kindle Oasis (8th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (7th Generation)
- Kindle Voyage (7th Generation)
- Kindle (7th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (6th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation)
- Kindle (5th and 4th Generation)
- Kindle Touch (4th Generation)
- Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation)
- Kindle DX (2nd Generation)
- Kindle (2nd Generation)
- Kindle (1st Generation)
So now you know which kindle device you own, it’s easier to troubleshoot from the following steps
This will solve the battery life for any Kindle e-reader 3rd generation or newer. Don’t forget to securely connect your power adapter to your device. this is the USB cable that comes with your kindle.
A damaged USB will cause kindle battery issues So now you know which kindle device you own, it’s easier to troubleshoot from the following steps
To conserve battery life:
- Keep your kindle in sleep mode when you have finished reading. For putting your kindle in sleep mode, press or slide the power button on your device.
- close the cover to put your Kindle in sleep mode. This is a special step for the kindle oasis device.
- Turn off the wireless connection. Kindle uses more battery power when in contact with Wi-Fi or 3g network. To turn the Wi-Fi off, go to connect to the Wi-Fi option in your kindle device.
- Always use the compatible power adapter. Use the given USB cable from the device manufacturer, which you get when you buy a new product.
- Some computers & older keyboards do not provide enough power to fully charge the device. When you use your kindle power fast adapter, kindle charges in less than 6 hours.
- Restart your Kindle.
- Try a different power adapter or USB cable. If your Kindle does not stay charged or takes longer than normal to fully charge, there could be an issue with your adapter or cable. Use a different USB cable or adapter or use a different electrical outlet.
When you pair with kindle oasis (8th generation), it’s leather charging cover provides extra battery life for longer use.
Both kindle oasis and kindle oasis leather should be fully charged when they are paired together. Keep your kindle in sleep mode when you have finished reading