If your Kindle Fire won’t turn on or your Kindle paperwhite won’t turn on then do not worry as this problem is very common and can be fixed in just a few steps. A Kindle Fire is a great way of spending time productively and entertainingly. Kindle Fire offers quick and easy access to all kinds of books and is a great alternative to ebooks. However, sometimes you may come across problems like my Kindle fire won’t turn on. Let’s discuss how you can resolve this problem.
Kindle won’t Turn On-Kindle Fire has been one of the most successful products offered by Amazon. Ever since its launch, the Kindle Fire has been upgraded and there are even more features available on the Kindle Fire now. Kindle Fire offers users with so many options that are impossible to ignore. You can install different apps on the Kindle Fire and enjoy using the app at anytime and anywhere. Besides, there are Fires for everyone, people of all age groups be it kids or adults everyone can use the Kindle Fire, as it is quite easy to user and is available at an inexpensive price.
All you need to do is get the app installed from the Amazon store and there you have access to a huge library. Having that said, there is a downside to Amazon Kindle Fire. Most people have to face Kindle won’t turn on the problem at some point in time. It is a very common problem among the Kindle Fire users and if unresolved can be very frustrating.
Did you just try to use your Kindle fire but the Amazon Kindle won’t turn on? Well, do not worry as there are many people who have to go through the same issue. If you tried resolving the problem but nothing seems to work then get in touch with the Kindle Fire experts for help.
- The first thing that you need to do when Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in, is the charger. Maybe the charger is damaged or broken or it can be simply that you are not using the correct charger. Always make sure that you are using the authentic charger that came with the Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, make sure it is compatible with the Kindle Fire.
- Make sure the power outlet you are trying to connect the charger is supplied the power and is working properly. To check this, you can plug in another device and see if it is working properly. If the point is working then proceed further to resolve Kindle Fire won’t turn on problem.
- The next thing that you need to check is that the adapter and the Kindle Fire are properly connected. Check the adapter by connecting it to another power outlet. If the adapter is not working then connect the Kindle Fire with another charger that is compatible with the Kindle Fire. If the adapter is working you can proceed further with the troubleshooting solutions.
If my Kindle won’t turn on is the problem then another thing that you can try to fix the issue is to soft reset the Amazon Kindle Fire. A soft reset of the Kindle Fire can help in fixing small errors and will also not erase the data from the Kindle Fire.
- Press/hold the power button on the Kindle Fire for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Then after releasing the button, you will see a charger indicator button on the Fire. Then, restart the Kindle Fire to troubleshoot Kindle Fire Won’t Turn On. If the soft reset is unable to resolve the issue or Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset, then you will have to proceed further to resolve the problem.
- If the solutions mentioned above are not able to resolve my Kindle Won’t Turn On, then you are left with one troubleshooting solution. In such a scenario you will have to factory reset the Kindle Fire. Once you perform a factory reset the Kindle Fire it will restore the settings to the default and erase all of the data and information. So, make sure to keep your data safe before you perform the steps for a hard reset or factory reset.
- Press/hold the power and volume down button at the same time. Now, Amazon recover screen will be shown on the Kindle Fire.
- Use the volume button to navigate to the factory reset option. And then select the reset option by pressing the power button.
- Then use the volume button to select the yes option for deleting the data on the Amazon Kindle Fire.
- At last, press the power button to complete the reset.
If nothing seems to work and you are still experiencing Kindle Fire won’t turn on the problem the getting help from the experts is the best thing to do. Get in touch with the Kindle Fire experts for help and support.
If you are facing issues with the Kindle paperwhite then do no worry as here is a complete guide that can help you in fixing this issue.
One of the most prominent reasons why the Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on is because of the battery-related issues. You can troubleshoot the battery-related issues or simply get in touch with the Kindle Paperwhite technical support team for help. You can also try restarting the Kindle to fix the problem. Often issues like Kindle Fire won’t turn on occur because of small errors, restarting the device does help in troubleshooting minor issues with the Kindle.
If this does not work then you will have to replace the Kindle battery. Usually, over time the batteries can behave in a very weird way. If the Kindle won’t turn on then that is the first signal that you might have to change the batteries.
Luckily, there are many ways through which you can fix Kindle Fire not turning on the problem. Here are a few things that you can do to fix the problem.
Check the Battery
The drained battery could be the problem Kindle paperwhite won’t turn on. Many times, we do not know but the battery can be the problem.
- Press and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds. Restart and then check if the issue is fixed.
- There are chances that there is some problem in the application. Go to the Settings > Apps and Games > Manage All Applications. Then uninstall the apps one by one and then check if which app is causing the problem.
Reset the Device
There are high chances that the battery and your device need to be reset.
- Take out the charger of the device.
- Press the power button.
- Hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Now, relieve the button.
- Then, press the power button again.
If this does not fix the issue then try the following steps:
- Hold the device in your hand while it is not plugged into a charger.
- Press the power button for 20 seconds.
- Plugin the charger and turn on the device. Then wait for 20 seconds.
- Release the button.
- Now, press the power button.
Perform a Soft Reset
A soft reset can fix common problems like Kindle paperwhite won’t turn on. However, it does not change or deletes the data.
- Press and hold the power button for 30-40 seconds.
- Now, release the button. Check the indicator lights after a few seconds. Also, confirm the lights are turned on. Also, the Kindle Fire should reboot.
If you have tried the above-mentioned steps and are still facing my Kindle Fire won’t turn on, problem then make sure the battery is charged. Usually resetting can resolve most of the issues. Also, check the USB connections are working properly. If required you may have to change the battery of the Kindle Fire.
If you have tried every step and Kindle Fire won’t turn on then you need to get help from the professionals. Try connecting with Kindle Fire experts so that they can help you step by step fix Kindle paperwhite won’t turn on problem. Get in touch with the experts
Many times, Amazon kindle paperwhite won’t turn on or Kindle fire users experience this problem when the Kindle fire won’t turn on. Most of the times the issue can be resolved in a couple of minutes. However, sometimes the users experience a problem with Kindle paperwhite which is difficult to figure out and needs a deeper understanding.
So, what do you do in such a situation? Just wait for it to resolve on its own or follow a few fixes to solve the problem? Of course, the later one. Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – In this blog, we are going to discuss some of the most basic yet quick solutions that will fix the problem when your kindle fire refuses to turn on – my kindle won’t turn on.
- If you find out that your kindle fire won’t turn on, then that does not mean it is damaged. Many times, the devices get stuck even when the power is on. In this case, the best solution is to reset the Kindle fire. Follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power button for 10-20 seconds
- Switch on the power button. Repeat the process, if it does not work.
kindle paperwhite won’t turn on However, if your my kindle fire won’t turn on even after the reset, try contacting Kindle technicians for factory reset for insights.
Battery or Charging Issues
Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – One of the most common reasons why kindle paperwhite or kindle fire just won’t turn on is the problem with battery or charging. Plugin the Kindle fire with your system, wait for a few seconds, let it charge and then use it. If it doesn’t work try replacing the batteries – amazon kindle won’t turn on.
If you try these steps and your kindle paperwhite or fire still won’t turn on, or Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset if you can’t fix it on your own then try taking the help of a Kindle paperwhite or fire technician.You will surely get a quick response to your problem – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
Last year at Christmas, I bought a brand-new kindle fire device. It was working smooth until the summers, but now my Kindle Won’t Turn on or reset. Let me explain you by my experience. Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset – The solutions which I got from the kindle paperwhite experts assistance; I think they will be enough to solve your problem too.
amazon kindle won’t turn on – A Kindle paperwhite is an exceptional time for publishing works. Even yet many old book lovers quarrel, there are many inarguable benefits to using a Kindle. This is especially helpful when you’re studying a 500-page novel you desire to move on holiday while yet seeking to pick up light.
Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – The magnificent thing about the amazon Kindle paperwhite is that it taps into the serves of a diversity of works, not merely studying. While a Kindle tablet is authentic and foremost about making easy access to books, this edition of the Kindle paperwhite is a wonderful opportunity to an Android tablet since it further displays a great viewing angle to reading – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
Being a kindle paperwhite device user, it’s natural to get an issue concerning the kindle paperwhite and kindle fire won’t turn on. But it’s obvious to work out too. Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset – Occasionally, it takes efforts to figure out what’s false with the device and how to fix it.
Amazon kindle won’t turn on – Last weekend, when we bought some eBooks and kindle paperwhite from the Kindle store and need to read them on my Kindle fire, we pressed the power button, but it did not turn on – my kindle won’t turn on.
Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – After taking advice and support from Kindle paperwhite or Kindle Fire Technicians, we discovered some solutions for this typical issue of kindle paperwhite. Fortunately, most of the time, it can be fixed pretty readily. Here are some tricks to try – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
Kindle is Frozen – Reset Kindle Device
Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – In case your kindle fire won’t turn on or Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on this does not mean that its broken or has any problems. Most of the electronic devices, including smartphones or tablets, tend to become “stuck”, when the device is stuck, the power is on but it will not work properly because it’s locked up – my kindle won’t turn on.
Amazon kindle won’t turn on – For unlocking the kindle paperwhite device, all you can do is reset your kindle paperwhite device. Press and hold down the power button for 20 seconds or longer. Now turn the paperwhite device again on by hitting the power button. Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset – If this doesn’t work the first time, you can try holding the button down for 30 seconds or longer. This is all you need to work out with your kindle paperwhite and kindle fire again – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
This transforms a book into a travel companion with a number of benefits. Whether you are in the love to learn a workbook on the beach or tune in to music while you are in the gym. We’ll look now what to make on the glorious moment when the different models of your kindle paperwhite don’t work. Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – Let me explain you what you should do if your kindle paperwhite won’t turn on? Before that, though, a general glimpse at what it deals with – amazon kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
Fire Features–It’s More than an E-Book
Fire Tablet carries the following broad aspects to the list – my kindle won’t turn on
- Web Browsing
- Book Service
- Video Service
- Digital Music Service
- Application Service
Charging Issues- Replace Battery
Kindle Paperwhite Won’t Turn On or reset – Second reason for your kindle paperwhite and kindle fire stuck while turning on is the issue with the battery. Device will not turn on unless you recharge it. Plugging the Kindle paperwhite device into your computer and wait about 30 minutes before trying to turn it on again. If device refuses to start, reset it again – amazon kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
If neither resetting the device nor recharging it solves the problem, Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in, the device’s hardware may have broken, and you will need to have it repaired or replaced. Your amazon kindle fire is not easy to fix and open, unless you have electronic repair experience. But if you want to repair it by yourself, you can follow some video tutorials on YouTube – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
- Trouble with startup
- Can’t Attach to a PC
- Internal Errors
- Cannot attach to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Tablet HD won’t Charge
- Issues with Typing
- No Audio through Headphones or Speakers
- Pre-Installed Browser will not start
- Email Isn’t working
- Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset
Here are the Issues for Which Individuals Call Us:
- Slow or Frozen Kindle E-Reader or Fire Tablet
- Can’t associate to a Wi-Fi network on your Kindle Tablet
- Amazon fire doesn’t charge
- Forgot Lock Screen Password on Amazon Fire (2nd Generation) Devices
- Accidentally Purchased Content on Fire Tablet
- Content Syncing Issues
- Audiobook Issues
- Startup issues
- Cannot associate with PC
- Internal errors of fire tablet
- Typing issues with fire tab.
- No audio by headphones or speakers
- Pre-installed browser won’t start
- Email not working
- Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset
Anything from a new charger or a basic reset to a factory reset could run your tablet up and functioning again. Troubleshooting the issue could proceed in a slightly simple resolve. Give it a chance to request. If your fire is charging slowly, it won’t turn on.
- Check the Charger–What to do when Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in? Using the wrong charger, or a charger that’s broken, could block your Kindle Fire from charging and turning on. Make certain you are operating the charger that came with your equipment or a cable and adapter compatible with Fire devices. Charging a Kindle tablet Fire via a computer USB port could increase charging time or might prevent charging altogether – my kindle won’t turn on.
- Plug the adapter into an outlet you know to be working, preferably in another room or on another wall. One way to test this is to plug a different device or Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset, appliance into the outlet and make sure it works before you plug your amazon Kindle tablet Fire into the same outlet. Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – Avoid charging a Kindle Fire in an area that is very hot or very cold – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
- Ensure that the cable is securely connected to both the adapter and the Kindle paperwhite. Connect the charger to another device and plug it into the outlet to make sure the cable and adaptor are working properly. If not, charge the Kindle using a different charger that you know is working properly. If you have a protective case or screen, remove it and test the device without it – amazon kindle won’t turn on.
- Perform a Soft Reset– A soft reset will resolve many common issues (similar to what people say “kindle fire won’t turn on”) without affecting any data on the device.
- Press & hold the Power button for a about forty seconds.
- The charge indicator will turn on after a minute or two and kindle will reboot. If it does not, continue troubleshooting.
- Perform a Factory Reset– A hard reset will restore your kindle paperwhite to the settings and state it was in when it came from the factory. In effect, you will be starting from scratch and will lose any data, settings, or media downloaded to your tablet – Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in.
- Press & hold the Volume Down & Power buttons together. Our system recovery screen should appear.
- Navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset using the Volume
- Press the Power button to select the reset.
- Navigate to Yes, Delete All User Data using the Volume
- Press the Power button to complete the reset.
- Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset
- My Micro-SD Card is not Recognized or Working
Amazon kindle won’t turn on – Many customers of our product call us for issues with their Fire tablets not recognizing their MicroSD card. Content on the MicroSD card may become unavailable permanently, or simply once in a while – my kindle won’t turn on.
- Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in – Start your Fire tablet by charging it fullest with the original cable & charger, then hold down the Power button for 40 seconds to perform a force reset. Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset, Connect to a Wi-Fi network and leave your tablet alone for a while – it should automatically download and install any available updates. You can also do this manually on your PC or laptop by visiting Amazon’s Fire & Kindle Software Updates page – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
- Turn off your tablet and remove the MicroSD card. Afterward, replace it carefully and try again – amazon kindle won’t turn on.
- If you use case on your tablet, try removing it. There’s a minor chance that it’s pressing on card & causing the issue.
- Visit our website’s Manage Your Content and Devices page on your PC or laptop & sign in. Make sure that your device is registered. Also make sure you are registered on your Kindle Fire by swiping down from the top of the screen & tapping Settings>My Account>Register. It might also try Deregistering– you can Register again after restarting your device – my kindle won’t turn on.
- Search in Settings>Storage>SD Card & toggling some content categories. However, they should be on for the MicroSD card by default.
- If nothing is working for you, turn your tablet off and remove the MicroSD card, slide it into your PC or laptop. Afterward, back up your files and reformat the card. In Windows, you’ll want to right-click on the SD card and choose Format, then pick FAT32 or exFAT – kindle paperwhite won’t turn on.
- My Highlighted Buttons and Voice Descriptions are not Working – Kindle Fire won’t Turn On even when plugged in.
If you find that there’s a yellow line around some of your onscreen buttons, or that a voice describes what you’re tapping when you try to navigate around, then you may have inadvertently turned on the Accessibility mode – Kindle Won’t Turn On or reset.
This feature was added keeping the disable people in mind. Thankfully, it’s easy to turn off. If you don’t know how to turn it off, here are the instructions you need to turn it off.
- Visit Settings>Accessibility & turn off Voice Guide.
- If you have explored by touch or Screen Reader turned on, then swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to open the Quick Actions menu. Then, tap Settings and double-tap the screen to open the Settings menu.
Tap Accessibility and double-tap the screen to open the Accessibility menu. Tap Off next to Screen Reader, double-tap the screen to confirm, tap Continue, and double-tap the screen once again. This should disable both Screen Reader and Explore by Touch.
Get Help from the Kindle Fire Experts
If you have tried every solution mentioned above and still the Kindle Fire refuses to turn on, then you must get help from the experts. The Kindle Fire technical support team has the knowledge and experience to guide you with the troubleshooting solutions step by step. The support team will guide and assist you in resolving the Kindle Fire won’t turn on problem immediately. The technicians are skilled to guide and assist you in getting the issue resolved without any hassle.
Call the Amazon Kindle Fire Experts!
If you are not satisfied with the above solutions, visit Kindle Fire Technicians for technical help related to Amazon fire tablets issues.
Read For More Kindle Support…..
kindle not connecting to wifi | Kindle Fire Update | kindle Fire Charging Problems | Kindle Fire Keeps Dropping WiFi | Factory Reset Kindle Fire | kindle Support Phone Number | kindle Fire Login | Kindle Battery Draining Fast | Kindle Fire Headphone Jack not Working | Kindle Fire Keeps Losing WiFi Connection | Kindle Screen Broken | Kindle Fire Frozen Screen | Kindle Keeps Crashing | Kindle Technical Issue | How to Unlock Kindle Fire Without Resetting | Kindle Fire Won’t Turn On even when Plugged in | My kindle won’t turn on or reset | Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on |Amazon Kindle won’t Turn On