Kindle keeps crashing during use? It could be a major time waste when you need to buy something or read something or watch something. Amazon launched the Kindle application in the year 2007. This electronic book reader app became very famous in a short time because of its well-managed services and user-friendliness.
App distribution of amazon for kindle was very smooth from then and it’s compatible with different mobile devices too. Now the majority of people use the android devices and the Kindle app is available on their device in a common way.
Some users have found that their kindle device keeps on crashing and they have reported this problem in a major way as the biggest kindle fire Keeps Crashing issue.
It becomes irritating as users blame on mobile device operating system but it’s the app’s fault. When the Amazon Kindle app keeps crashing problem occurs, it will take you back to the home screen automatically whenever you try to start the app. Here I am going to mention some steps, and you can
follow them if your kindle keeps crashing on your android device.
- Whenever you are getting this issue first clear the cache of the app and restart your phone to check if the problem re-occurs.
- Clear the app data with app cache from your android phone to solve the amazon kindle keeps crashing issue. Also, restart the device.
- The very next thing you can try by un-installing and re-installing the app from the Google Play store.
If the issue is still there, please executing the following steps which require a computer or laptop.
- Open the Amazon site and de-register your device from the Amazon account.
- Un-install the App from your android phone.
- Turn off the Developer setting on the phone settings.
- Restart the phone and check again if the Developer setting is off.
- Go to play store of google & install kindle app again.
- Now register your account from App, and it should run correctly.