When your kindle won’t connect to WiFi, it may be disturbing at times. Your kindle fire may have worked fine but it may not. Kindle fire is not connecting to Wi-Fi; thus, you can easily take help from this post.
You can follow these troubleshooting steps to get over the kindle not connecting to WiFi issue. If you want to troubleshoot for any e-reader or 3rd generation or newer model of a kindle fire tablet, you can follow these points.
- Check Wireless Connection on your Kindle- If the wireless connection is not enabled on your kindle, your kindle will not immediately connect a with 3g or to a Wi-Fi network that you have used before.
- Restart your Kindle, Modem or Router- Simply restart your device. For instructions on how to restart your Kindle, simply follow the below rule. Just turn off your router or modem for about 30 seconds, now turn them back on. After your router or modem restarts, only push and hold the power button on your kindle until it changes on. Just try to connect to your Wi-Fi network further.
- You can use channel 1-11 for any kindle e-reader model 6th generation or newer. Confirm that your wireless router is set for using a Wi-Fi channel from 1 to 11. You can still take help from the internet service provider of yours or the router manufacturer for further help.
There could be any reason why your kindle won’t connect to wifi, maybe it’s not working owing to frozen screen error, maybe there is some downloading error, maybe kindle is not connecting to Wi-Fi. But to resolve all of these issues, let me know how to restart your kindle for any e-reader 3rd generation or newer.
To Restart your Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation), and any Kindle E-Reader Model 6th Generation or Newer:
To Restart Kindle Touch (4th Generation), and Kindle (5th Generation):
To Restart the Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation)
The charging indicator will turn on after a few seconds.
Not anything, it indeed restricts you from setting up an internet network via your mobile or any other means. In a nutshell, it leaves you with no other option than to depend on Wi-Fi for browsing the Internet in your Kindle Fire tablet – Kindle not connecting to wifi
Kindle Won’t Connect to WiFi-However, a short time ago, guys who have Amazon Kindle Fire are experiencing issues related to Wi-Fi and their kindle device is not connecting to Wi-Fi. They are constantly raising queries that the Kindle not connecting to WiFi . They tried all sorts of troubleshooting steps, but all their struggles went in vain as they were failing to fix the obstacle.
Kindle Won’t Connect to WiFi-It can cause errors in smooth play. Your device will not able to run because you know kindle needs a great internet connection and that is available with Wi-Fiif it’s not then Kindle not connecting to WiFi . You cannot download music or books. First, you need to know what e-reader model you are using:
- Kindle Oasis (10th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (10th Generation)
- Kindle (10th Generation)
- Kindle Oasis (9th Generation)
- Kindle (8th Generation)
- Kindle Oasis (8th Generation)
- Kindle Voyage (7th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (7th Generation)
- Kindle (7th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (6th Generation)
- Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation)
- Kindle (5th and 4th Generation)
- Kindle Touch (4th Generation)
- Kindle Keyboard (3rd Generation)
- Kindle DX (2nd Generation)
- Kindle (2nd Generation)
- Kindle (1st Generation)
Kindle won’t connect to wifi-So now you know which kindle model you are using from the above list, it will be easy for you to understand the troubleshooting steps. Wi-Fi troubleshooting for any 3rd generation, e-reader or newer kindle device if Kindle not connecting to WiFi.
If there is no wireless connectivity available, your Kindle won’t connect to WiFi. Use the channel 1-11 for any kindle e-reader model of 6th generation or newer. Check if the wireless router is set to use a Wi-Fi channel from 1-11. You can refer to our technical support executives if Kindle not connecting to WiFi or your router manufacturer. Contacting us will be a lot easier.
KindleWon’t Connect to WiFi -Simply restart your device. turn off your modem or router for about thirty seconds and turn them back on. Once your router/modem is started, press and hold the power button on your kindle until it turns on. Now try to connect with your Wi-Fi network again. See how to restart your kindle below:
Kindle fire not connecting to wifi-The basic procedure to restart your Kindle Paperwhite and any Kindle e-reader model 6th generation or newer
Note: If the Power dialog box does not appear, press & hold the power button for a full 40 seconds to restart your Kindle-Kindle not connecting to WiFi.
Kindle cannot connect to wifi
If you are still not able to connect to Wi-Fi then there could be chances that your network hardware or internet connection has some issues.