A Quick Guide on How to Fix Merkury Smart Bulb Not Working with Google Home
Do you want to add a perfect smart gadget to your home? Have you thought about the smart lighting system? Then getting Merkury smart lights for your Google Home is surely a great option to consider.
It is a smart way of adding technology and innovation to your home in an aesthetic manner. Whether you are looking for a perfect way to improve the lighting system of your home or simply want to add new technology to your smart home, Merkury smart bulb is the way to go.
Moreover, these smart bulbs can be easily set up with the Google Home and Alexa voice control assistance. So, if you are looking for a perfect solution to add to your Google Home then getting these smart bulbs is the best option.
You can voice control of the Merkury smart bulb system easily using the Alexa voice control assistance. This means that you can easily turn on and off the lights at your fingertips or using voice control assistance.
However, to make the use of the smart bulb you need to complete the setup for the smart bulb on Google Home and also enable the Alexa voice control assistance.
So, you must know the steps that you can follow to complete the setup for the Merkury smart bulb. It is because if the setup is not correct then you may come across Merkury smart bulb not working with the Google Home problem.
If you are facing a similar problem then you must follow the basic troubleshooting solutions to resolve the problem.
But if you are stuck in between the steps or are having a difficulty in resolving the problem then get in touch with the technical support team for help and technical solutions.
Quick Fixes to Resolve Merkury Smart Bulb, not Working Issue Right Away
If you are having any problem while using the Merkury smart bulb with the Google Home or Alexa then you must check the setup.
Usually, the Merkury smart bulb not working with Alexa and Google Home problems occurs because of an issue with the setup. So, the setup must be done properly.
Here we have discussed in detail the steps that you need to follow to complete the setup for the Merkury smart bulbs.
Before checking out the steps for the setup here is the checklist that you need for the setting up process.
- Make sure to note down the wi-fi network username and the password. As you would need it while completing the setup.
- The version of the Android device must be 4.1 or higher. While for the iOS device it must be 8 or higher.
- The wi-fi network band must be 2.4 GHz.
These are some of the points that you need to check while trying to complete the set up for the Merkury smart bulbs.
Also, make sure to follow these steps carefully to avoid issues like
Merkury smart bulb not working with Google Home.
- Download and install the Geeni app on your mobile device.
- Then register your account and make sure to complete the sign-in.
- You will have to enter the email id and the verification code to complete the registration process.
- Then create and new password and then confirm it.
- Complete the login process.
- Plugin the Merkury smart bulb and reset it.
These are the quick and easy steps that you need to follow to complete the setup for the Merkury smart bulb on Google Home.
However, if the setup is incomplete or you are facing any issue then get in touch with the technical support team for help.
Here we have also discussed some basic troubleshooting solutions that can help you fix
Merkury smart bulb not working with Alexa and Google Home problem.
- The Google Home and the Merkury smart bulb app should be connected to the same wi-fi network.
- The Merkury smart bulb must be in the range.
- If there are obstacles or interferences then Alexa’s voice assistance may not work properly.
- The wi-fi network band must be 2.4 GHz.
- Restart the Merkury smart bulb.
- Relaunch the Google Home App.
- Voice train the Alexa again.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that you can follow to fix Merkury smart bulb not working issue.
But in some cases, you may not be able to fix the problem simply by following these steps. So, you must get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance to resolve the problem immediately.