How to Fix Nest Hello Keeps Going Offline Issue? Troubleshooting Solutions
Do you want to up your home security? Well, then getting Nest Hello doorbell is the best thing for you. The Hello doorbell is a perfect solution for those who are looking forward to ace the security system at their home.
Thanks to the wi-fi connectivity feature the Nest Hello is an innovative choice for all. The Nest Hello doorbell adds a wide-angle high definition camera on your front door so that there are no intrudes.
So, the Nest doorbell provides a secure option along with top-notch features that help you ace the security system.
The Nest doorbell provides an amazing set of features that includes versatile compatibility, wi-fi connectivity issue, manage the doorbell using the Nest mobile app, HD coverage, night vision, 24*7 streaming, and much more.
If there is an issue with the Nest doorbell because it is showing offline then it is most likely to be because of connectivity problems.
If your Nest doorbell not working then here are the troubleshooting solutions that you can follow. But if you are new to using Nest doorbell, we recommend getting in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix Nest Doorbell Chime Not Working Problem
If you are facing any issue while using the Nest doorbell and there is something wrong with it then you are most likely to see low chime sounds, which can’t be heard, or it may completely stop working. So, to fix Nest doorbell issues here are the solutions that you need to try.
- The first thing that you need to check if the Nest doorbell is showing the issue is the power adapter is working properly.
- Check the Hello is plugged in and the breaker is not damaged.
- If there has been extreme weather lately or you have placed the Nest Hello in an extremely hot or sunny place the device sometimes turns off to protect the internal system.
- Once the internal temperature is resumed to normal the device shall start working normally.
- Make sure to check the chime setting on the Nest app.
- The settings should not prevent the chime from ringing.
- Go to the settings on the Nest app and check if quiet time is turned off or not.
- Make sure to turn it on otherwise Nest Hello keeps going offline issue will not be resolved.
The Nest Doorbell Not Connecting to Wi-Fi
If the Nest doorbell is showing connectivity issue or the doorbell is offline then the Nest chime may be blocked or broken. Then here are the solutions that you can try to fix the problem.
- Take out the cover of the Nest Hello chime.
- Press the Hello button to see if the cover is not hampering the doorbell from ringing.
- If the sound is audible when you take out the cover then tape the wires away from the mechanism and then ring the doorbell to see if it is working properly now.
- Check the wires and make sure they are connected to the Nest Hello. Tighten the wires to avoid further issues.
- Check the wire for any build-up of dust and dirt. Clean the wires properly. If there is any cut then strip the wire and then connect it.
- Also, check the exposed wires are not touching with each other.
- Check the Nest app for information and make sure every wire is connected correctly.
If the Nest doorbell offline problem is still there then you need to check the wires for any fault or damage. Here are the things that you need to check.
- Tighten all of the connections using a screw.
- Test the Nest Hello by pressing the button.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the troubleshooting solutions that can help you resolve Nest doorbell not working problem.
However, if the problem is not fixed and you are thinking about what else to do then you may consider a factory reset.
So, how to reset the Nest doorbell? You can get in touch with the technical support team to know the steps for resetting nest Hello. However, we recommend getting technical help before performing a reset.