Facing issues related to Roku error code 001? Just bought a Roku device and it showing you this error? Then this is the perfect guide for you. We are HelpTechLine, the leading technical support company in the united states offering you a variety of information on the web.
Why Choose Roku Products?
Roku devices are simple to set-up and easy-to-use. They come with a simple remote, and powerful feature like Roku Search which makes it effortless to find what you want to watch. Roku devices give you access to 4K+ free and paid channels.
Activation error code 001 means that activation issue has happened with your streaming player. The device won’t get activated after entering the activation code, in this way you can understand this. By using the below, you can resolve the error code.
Error Code 001 Fix
• Note down the link code safely in the beginning.
• Also, use the code within a certain period as they can expire
• Use the HELP menu on your Roku to generate a new link code.
• The Roku error code 001 can be fixed by checking the network connection
• Check LAN cable or ethernet if its wired connection.
• Verify router settings and streaming device settings if its wireless connection.
• Navigate to the Settings menu –> open Network –> and then, Check the connection
• You may also contact your internet service provider if there is some issue on their side.
Server Error Code 001
• In the beginning, get the IP address of the website by using the DNS server.
• Then, communicate by using the HTTP data stream after opening the IP socket.
• Check if you can receive data back through the socket
• Use the IP address to reconnect with the server.
Streaming Stick Error Code 001
• This signifies an activation issue about your streaming stick
• Make sure you select the right input port before starting the setup process.
• Don’t forget to enter the link code accurately.
• Make sure you have checked the internet connection before reentering the activation code.
HelpTechLine- The Best Support for Roku Error Code 001
You can resolve error code 001 with the help of our experts at HelpTechLine. We are a team of professionals having more than 5 years of technical support experience. We deal in a call, email or chat. We have a large customer base in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom. You will be guided by different products and services.
Our team is having experience with devices like smartphones, routers, tablets, pcs, laptops, printers, smart TV’s, virtual reality and more. When you call us, our technical support executives will check your network speed, reliability, and stability of your system. Call us today to get the best technical support on the web.