Roku won’t connect to wifi quick fix 2020. Roku is an amazing streaming device that allows you to watch some of the most interesting content online. Whether you want to stream your favorite TV show, movies, sports or news Roku streaming player is a great option to consider.
So, if you are looking for a device that streams the most amazing content online then getting a Roku streaming player is surely a great option to consider.
Roku devices are common in the United States and are one of the most loved streaming devices.s However, it is quite common to experience issues while using the Roku.
That is why most of the users complain about Roku won’t connect to WiFi issue. Because this issue is quite common so you o not have to worry as it can be resolved quickly by following some basic troubleshooting solutions.
So, you turn on your Roku device and find out that it just won’t work. Yes, it can be quite a frustrating issue that needs your attention.
There are several reasons why you may come across this problem. However, it can be resolved if you pay some attention and give your time. Let us see how you can fix the Roku won’t connect to wifi issue.
Restart the Roku Device
The first and the easiest thing that you should be doing is to restart the Roku device. Most of the time, a quick restart of the Roku device can help in fixing the local network connectivity issue.
It helps in troubleshooting the small bugs and glitches. While restarting the device also make sure to restart the router as well to fix the connectivity issue.
Check the Internet Connection
Another most common reason why you may experience Roku won’t connect to WiFi is because of network connection issues.
Roku won’t connect to WiFi? follow these steps – So, make sure that you are connected to the internet, go to the network and check the connection. If the connection issue is ruled out then you need to check the speed of the internet.
Usually, the connectivity issue occurs if the network you have connected to is slow. So, make sure the network speed is fast. Besides, try restarting the router to fix the connectivity issue.
Change to an Ethernet Connection
These days the wireless connection is one of the most common networking used. However, do you know that connecting using an ethernet cable connection is the best solution if you are experiencing connectivity issues on a daily basis?
Make sure the ethernet cable connects to the router seamlessly. Also, check that you are connecting to the correct internet port. Make sure the ethernet cable is not damaged if so replace it immediately.
If you have followed the steps that are mentioned above but the Roku won’t connect to the local network then here are a few things that you need to check.
Check these Things to Resolve Connectivity Issues in Roku
- Make sure you are connected to the correct wireless network. Selecting the wrong network is again a common issue that may result in connectivity issues.
- Secondly, you need to make sure that the network password you are entering is correct. Remember that the passwords are case sensitive so you do not want to make that mistake.
- Another thing that you need to check is the router is working properly. So, make sure to check it by connecting some other devices to the same network.
- If another device gets connected then there is some other issue. However, if it does not get connected then there is some issue with the router. So, you can troubleshoot that issue.
- Lastly, you can try improving the signals of the router. Weak signals and slow internet is the most common reason why you may come across connectivity issues.
- Try moving any obstacle or interference that may be blocking the network signals.
- Call now technical support if your Roku won’t connect to wifi.