Quick Solutions to Fix Smart Light not Connecting to iPhone Problem
Smart light bulbs and switches are a great solution for those who are looking to enhance the look and the overall atmosphere of their house.
The smart lighting system provides users a convenient way to use the lighting system depending open the mood and the occasion.
Smart lights can be easily connected with the wi-fi network and can also be added and set up with Google Assistant, Alexa, and Siri voice control assistance so that you can enjoy using the smart lights at your convenience on your fingertips from anywhere and at any time.
You can control the smart lighting system using the iPhone and Apple’s voice assistant Siri very easily. You can set the mood and also use various other features of the smart lights even when you are not physically there is your home.
You can manage the smart lights using your iPhone. However, many people complain about coming across smart lights not connecting to the iPhone issue. If you are facing a similar problem then you are here are the right place.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you fix the connectivity issue with the smart lights using the iPhone.
But if you are new and are stuck in between the steps then you must get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Solutions to Fix Smart Lights Not Connecting to iPhone
Most of the smart switch apps can be used to control the switches and lighting systems. However, you can also use Siri to control the lighting system.
Siri voice assistance provides an easy and convenient way to control the smart lighting system. So, you need to know the steps that you can follow to set it up.
- Connect the lights and the switches with the home app.
- Go to the Home menu and then tap on the plus sign on the top right corner.
- Then choose the option for an additional accessory.
- Then use the QR code scanner on your iPhone to scan the code. Then follow the given instructions to add it to the network.
To avoid smart lights not connecting to the iPhone issue make sure Siri is active on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings menu on the iPhone device.
- Then navigate down and select Siri and Search option.
- Make sure Siri can understand your voice to control it easily. Try training the Siri to make it simpler for you.
In some cases, you may come across smart lights not connecting to the iPhone problem because of wi-fi relate problems. If this is the reason then you can follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned below to fix it.
- If the indicator lights on the smart switch are not blinking then there is the possibility of having an issue with the configuration.
- So, make sure to reconfigure the smart switch with the iPhone device.
- Check the wi-fi range of the smart switch and the iPhone. If they are placed far away then it can be because of weak wi-fi signals.
- Make sure to check the wi-fi password and check to see if you have entered it correctly.
- Check if wi-fi is connected to the 2.4 GHz band.
- If Mac address filtering is allowed then make sure to first add smart switch Mac address and then connect it.
- You can find the Mac address of the smart switch behind the controller.
- Check the wi-fi network and make sure you are not connected to the guest network.
- Sometimes you may experience smart lights not connecting to the iPhone issue if the device is connected to a guest network.
Smart lights are a perfect addition to your home. You can easily connect the smart lighting system with your smartphone and enjoy controlling the device without any hassle.
The Siri voice assistance is again a great feature that allows you to set up the smart lights with the iPhone so that you can use the smart lights from anywhere.
However, it is also common to face smart lights not connecting to the iPhone issue.
If you are facing a similar problem then make sure to get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance to resolve the problem immediately.